Starting in late summer 2019, we’re going to start administering immunocontraceptive (IC) to female deer in Oak Bay. To ensure that we can reach and treat as many deer as possible, we need access to yards—both front and back.

If deer frequent your yard and are willing to grant us access to administer IC while deer are on your property, you can register your consent through the Oak Bay municipal website at;

Thanks in advance for your help!

%d bloggers like this: