Join us on Sunday, June 17 for a Father’s Day Garden Party Tour. All proceeds from the event will support the BC SPCA’s Wild ARC and the Urban Wildlife Stewardship Society (UWSS) for local wildlife care, wildlife research and veterinary services.
- Eight lovely Oak Bay gardens – featuring a wide variety of styles – English, urban, wild, native, low maintenance, large and expansive, small and cozy.
- Afternoon Tea served 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Windsor Pavilion.
- Silent Ballot Auction at the pavilion with lots of great prizes – don’t miss out!
- UWSS and Wild ARC representatives will be at the pavilion to answer questions and share information.
- Alternative plant sale – a selection of drought and deer-resistant plants will be on sale at the pavilion
- Master gardeners will be on site to answer plant related questions and share ideas throughout the tour at the pavilion.
Silent Auction includes some fantastic products donated from this list of generous donors;
Bespoke Design Ltd.
Bosley’s Oak Bay
Cedar Hill Golf Club
Cherry Point Estate Wines
Cook’s Day Off
Eagle Wing Whale & Wildlife Tours
GardenWorks Oak Bay
Good Things Consignments
Café & Gelateria
Murchie’s Fine Tea & Coffee
Oak Bay Beach Hotel
Oak Bay Bicycles
Oak Bay Recreation Center
Oaklands Veterinary Hospital
Ottavio Italian Bakery & Delicatessen
Padella Kitchen + Wine
The Parkside Spa
Penny Farthing Public House
Prestige Carwash & Auto Detailing
Red Hot Swing Dance
Royal & McPherson Theatre Society
Side Street Studio
Silk Road Tea
Stage Wine Bar
Victoria Butterfly Gardens
Victoria Gin Distillery
Victoria Royals hockey team
Wildwood Outdoor Living Centre at Canor Nursery
In person (cash only) ticket sales at:
- Garden Works, 1916 Oak Bay Avenue
- Ivy’s Bookstore, 2188 Oak Bay Avenue
- Thorn and Thistle Flower Shop, 713 St. Patrick Street
- BC SPCA, 3150 Napier Lane